Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tokusatsu Collection


My tokusatsu collection is really small so far. I have mostly Kamen Rider figurines, a couple of sentai posters (not shown), and my Fourze Driver. Pictured, from right to left:

Den-O figures: The arms move and that's it. I have Climax Form, Rod Form, Momotaros and Kintaros. 
Chibi Fourze statue: weighs a surprising amount. The arms and head move a little.
Double figures: Skull and Joker. Nothing moves, but the arms pop off for some reason. oO
SH Figuarts Urataros: probably the only SHF I will ever own. ^^; Very articulated, has multiple hands, even one holding a cup of coffee!
Kintaros keychains (both figures are keychains, the chain isn't visible on the leftmost one)
Kaitou Daiki/Diend finger puppet/kids figure
Fourze figurine
Kamen Rider Skull chibi pin (I don't think this is official merchandise, but w/e it's cute)


No comments:

Post a Comment